Current as of November 6, 2020.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) has partnered with Discovery Health MD to offer on site Covid-19 testing at the airport for all travelers. Here’s what you can expect:
- Testing is open to all ticketed travelers (arriving, departing, and connecting) up to 72 hours prior to travel.
- The testing site is located in the central auditorium, located pre-security, on the mezzanine level above ticketing and the security checkpoints.
- PCR tests are available for $250.
- Results are delivered with same- and next-day options; same day test results are only available for travelers whose tests are administered before 9:15am, Monday - Friday.
- To receive your test results, you’ll receive a note card with a QR code that will direct you to Discovery Health MD’s results portal.
- Testing is by appointment only - you can schedule an appointment online here.
- The facility is open daily from 7am - 2pm PST.
For more information about business travel safety you can read more about business travel and COVID-19 on AmTrav’s blog.