Current as of October 14, 2020
Bradley International Airport (BDL) near Hartford, CT has partnered with Genesys Diagnostics to open a Covid-19 testing center on site. Here’s what you need to know:
- The testing site is located in the baggage claim area between vestibule doors 4 and 5 and across from bag belts #5 and #6.
- Testing is available seven days a week between 11:30am and midnight (or as needed, depending on airline schedules).
- Testing is only available to passengers traveling through Bradley Airport on the day of their testing.
- Passengers must show a copy of their physical or mobile boarding pass showing that they are departing from or arriving at the airport on the day of testing.
- Travelers are strongly encouraged to pre-register before arriving at the testing site - you can do so on the Genesys website.
- Tests cost $125 each (credit card required, but the testing site does accept insurance if applicable should the traveler have proof of insurance).
- Test results are available within 24-48 hours.
For more information about business travel safety you can read more about business travel and COVID-19 on AmTrav’s blog.