WHAT DOES TRAVEL HAVE TO DO WITH $5 BILLION IN PIZZA SALES EVERY MONTH?
$5 billion of pizza from 7,000 restaurants globally is sold and enjoyed every month thanks to HungerRush 360 cloud POS software. Modern software ensures accurate orders and easy inventory tracking, empowering restaurants to make their customers happy and maximize their profit.
But restaurant owners are pizza experts, not software experts, so HungerRush's installers travel to dozen of restaurants a month to install HungerRush 360 and train staff. And HungerRush counts on AmTrav technology and software to make that travel easy, so installers can focus on their restaurant customers.
The Problem, Pre-AmTrav
HungerRush, a Houston-based software company that provides point of sale (POS) software to restaurants, used multiple sites to book their traveling software installers:
- Booking trips meant visiting three different sites
- Travelers needing help called Lucas at 2:00 AM
- Reconciling credit cards took hours every month
What HungerRush Needed:
HungerRush needed an efficient all-in-one travel solution to save time and hassle, around the clock. The ideal solution needed to:
- Access all airline, hotel and car rental options in one tool, including HungerRush's SWABIZ and Enterprise benefits
- Assist travelers with changes and emergencies 24/7
- Automatically track spending and traveler location.
Results With AmTrav
AmTrav makes it easy to book and change trips, then track spending and location of HungerRush’s “musical installers.”
- Lucas can book flights, hotels and cars in one place, comparing options & earning SWABIZ credit.
- AmTrav Travel Advisors are ready to help Lucas’s travelers 24x7 via phone, email and Teams chat, he tells his travelers: “call AmTrav, they’ll help you.”
- Reconciling payments takes only minutes every month with AmTrav’s spend tracking reports, and Lucas can track his team’s location in real time.
HungerRush saves time and hassle with AmTrav’s all-in-one solution so they can focus on fast installations and hands-on training to make restaurants successful.
Focus on What Matters...
"Just Call AmTrav"
Minutes saved per booking
on 500 booking a year
Billion Pizza sales processed by
HungerRush every month
Restaurant owners focus on making great pizza, not installing or learning software, so HungerRush installers travel to customers' restaurants to handle installation and training.
Lucas started in the restaurant business while in college, moved up into management and got hired by his first restaurant tech company when a salesman noticed his technical skills. Today Lucas is able to manage his whole team's travel with AmTrav -- hear from Lucas about how he manages his "musical installers" and their ever-changing travel plans with AmTrav.
“AmTrav has made my life so much easier. The technology you have created is immensely powerful and ridiculously easy to use.”