Here at AmTrav, our goal is to make business travel easier. We believe in keeping a close eye on the ever-evolving travel landscape. We believe in listening to our clients. We believe that evolution is the key to success. Everything we do is with you in mind.
And with the above in mind, we are proud to announce the launch of a2b, AmTrav’s next generation corporate booking tool.
a2b has been re-designed from the ground up with the goal of making your life easier. With significant new enhancements and a sleek new look, booking your business travel has never been simpler.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect to see in a2b:
Airlines are now fighting for your business like never before. Fare levels with varying restrictions and inclusions has made what should be a simple task – booking an airline ticket – a complicated one. These days you can’t even book an economy class ticket without having to triple check if it’s “Basic” or not. And what does “basic” even mean anyway? With a2b, you can be confident that you’re getting the most accurate airfare comparisons. New flight search features include:
- full lists of amenities, fare bundles, bag fees, and seat information for every flight, in some cases even with images
- allowing companies the ability to exclude heavily restricted “Basic Economy” fares
- immediately seeing which flights and/or fare categories are out of policy
- booking flights leaving up to 2 hours before departure
Choosing a hotel when you’re traveling for business can sometimes be overwhelming. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to see hotel comparisons in one place? With a2b, you can. Here are a few of the hotel search enhancements:
- an interactive map to visually identify the best options close to your traveler’s destination
- you’ll have the ability to designate custom locations (such as offices or job sites) in your company or user profiles
- hotel policy settings can now allow for price limits that vary by city
- out of policy options will be highlighted within search results
- the ability to choose hotels based on where your colleagues have stayed
New a2b car search features include the ability to:
- pick your location from an interactive map for off-airport rentals
- see out of policy warnings with search results
- apply lowest logical rate policies to car rentals
BOOK FROM ANY DEVICE
Being able to book and manage travel on the go is important to our clients, so it’s important to us. AmTrav has separately optimized a2b for mobile devices, tablets, and low and high resolution desktops. So now, no matter where you are or what device you’re using, booking travel will be a breeze.
If you would like more information on a2b and how it can make your and your company’s life easier, feel free to reach out to an AmTrav representative any time.