Today we are launching a new COVID Resources Center webpage displaying current travel restrictions and supplier policies to help you and your team quickly and confidently prepare for travel. This page is publicly available (no login needed) and regularly updated to the absolute best of our abilities -- but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or concerns about the content. Specific sections of the Resources Center include:
- State-by-state travel restrictions for all 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia
- Country-level travel restrictions and guidelines for travel outside the United States
- Airline policies for the most popular U.S. airlines and Amtrak
- Hotel policies for the most popular hotel brands
- Ground transportation company policies for the most popular car rental companies
Because this comprehensive directory is more than 38,000 words we recommend that you use the Search tool located on the right side of the page to quickly navigate to the relevant information for your trip -- try it out here:
We know you're facing tough decisions right now as you try to balance your business needs against safety concerns to decide if travel makes sense for you and your company. We're trying to help in any we can, like by making it easier to track and use valuable unused tickets and helping you identify which hotels have enhanced their safety and cleaning protocols. Your feedback has been invaluable in showing us where we can help. We'll continue to listen and be here to support you, wherever you are in your return-to-travel journey.
If you have any questions about how this enhancement works, feel free to reach out. Our team is here to help.